Latest Jobs in DG Khan Waste Management Company (WMC) Aug 2022 Details
Today, DG Khan Waste Management Company Jobs 2022 new jobs are announced for highly qualified, experienced, motivated and promising professionals with competitive salaries for a three year contract.
The initial appointment will be made on a trial period of 6 months. The 3-year contract can be extended based on people’s performance.
The DGKWMC aims to modernize the Solid Waste Management system in the city of Dera Ghazi Khan. Only professionals who have the ability to run the company should apply.
- Assistant Manager Accounts
- Assistant Manager Admin
- Assistant Manager Audit
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Assistant Manager HR
- Assistant Manager Operations
- Assistant Manager Procurement & Contract
- Chief Financial Officer
- Data Entry/Computer Operator
- Management Executive
- Manager – Land Fill Site & Transfer Station
- Manager – Workshop & Fleet Management
- Manager Operation
- Manager Procurement & Contract
The company wants the services of a Financial Director, Operations Manager, Shop and Fleet Management Manager, Landfill and Transfer Station Manager, Procurement and Contracts Manager, Procurement and Contracts Assistant Manager, Human Resources Assistant Manager, Administrative Manager, Assistant Audit Manager, Assistant Finance Manager, Assistant Account Manager, Assistant Operations Manager, Executive Manager, and IT/Data Entry Operator.
Accomplished professionals with qualifications such as ACCA, MBA, BS, bachelor’s and master’s degrees are eligible for these professional positions. Full terms and conditions of eligibility criteria and appointment procedures are briefly mentioned in the vacancy notice.
The skills, experience and age limit requirements must be followed by the applicants. The DGKWMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All slots will be reserved in accordance with the Government Recruitment Policy.
Application Submission Procedure
- Details of these vacancies and application procedures are available on the Punjab Jobs Portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Online applications through this portal will be received until August 20, 2022.