Latest College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi 2022 Jobs
Here we provide information about College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi 2022 Jobs . We got this career notice from Express newspaper.
Interested applicants looking for government jobs in Rawalpindi are welcome to read this post. Pakistani citizens are invited to fill the technical and non-technical staff vacancies.
Residents of Sindh, Punjab and local areas can apply to fill these positions permanently. The desired professionals can apply according to the given provincial quotas.
- Civilian Workshop Supervisor
- Cook Unit
- HS – I Blacksmith
- HS-I Carpenter
- HS-I Machinist
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Technician
- Lower Division Clerk
- MT Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi 2022 Jobs is looking for Civilian Workshop Supervisor, Draftsman, Laboratory Technician, HS – I Carpenter, HS – I Machinist, HS – I Blacksmith, Storeman, USM, Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, MT Driver, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid, Cook Unit, Waiter, Misalchi, and Sanitary Worker.
Candidates with Primary, Matriculation and Intermediate qualifications can apply for these employment opportunities. Preference will be given to candidates with higher qualifications and experience. Applicants must also have relevant field qualifications and skills as required by the position.
Civilian applicants from 18 to 30 years of age can apply. The age limit for retirees is 45 years. Disabled quotas will be observed. Age relaxation will be provided as per government policy.
How to Apply?
- Applications with all necessary documents and information should be sent to Lieutenant Colonel, AA&QMG, College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi.
- Applications must be complete in all respects.
- The last date to receive applications is declared August 21, 2022.
- Interested individuals working in any government department should apply through their department.